I maaaaybe caved this week and bought Halloween candy. I definitely would not consider this a craving because it happens every year but this candy needs to consist of caramilks and tootsie rolls - my two guilty pleasures. I would pick them out of my bag first thing when I would get back when I was little from trick-or-treating and hide them away so I didn't have to share or have the likely chance of someone stealing them. It was a competitive business keeping candy from 2 brothers and a Mom with a sweet tooth like non other! (haha love you Mom)
I had to share the love and took the candy to work with me because otherwise there is going to be more "food baby" in me than actual baby as I inhale it at home. I have tried to be as motivated as possible but this week hit me like a ton of bricks! So much for getting over the deadly first trimester hump! I threw up due to a smell and some smells still send me reeling. I definitely see a little bump forming and others comment on it too (when do I learn to accept this bump?). Oh and lastly, I hit walls out of the blue! Not literally of course, even though I have broken 2 bowls and 3 glasses in the last month, but if I could I would take a cat nap everyday. I am in so much trouble when my stomach grows 500x the size and throws me off a lot more. My poor poor equilibrium doesn't stand a chance! Let's just say we are in for a bumpy ride but even though my house and own perfume make my stomach want to turn inside out lately, I have decided to focus on some positives:
- I got to hear our little baby's heart beat this week!! The best!
- We got a new car and I feel like a champ driving it haha.
- The firebugs are starting to die because it is getting colder out, therefore, I have less little critters in this basement of ours.
- My mother in-law insisted I come pick out fabric for baby blankets this week even though we don't know the gender. I sure hope it is a girl now...that fabric was BY FAR cuter!
- I have candy in my house. Nuff said.
- I got to shoot my gourd for once and for all!! (6 months too late?)
- I just got back from an hour and a half walk with Chester, my family's dog. We live right by a nature trail so you can imagine how pretty that is in the fall! (oh and you know life's good when you don't care that burrs are stuck on your face)